Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Teacher's Pay Teacher

I moved to second grade last year. It was my first time to change to a different grade level. I partner taught the English side of a Dual Language Program, so, not only was I teaching a new grade level, but I was teaching in a whole new way. The most important thing for me was to make everything fun. Workbooks are NOT fun, so I needed to find fun activities for every week. Then my very good friends reminded of Teacher's Pay Teachers. They had told me about it before, but in first grade I had tons of stuff and I never really looked into it. TPT became part of my lesson planning in second grade. I bought so many things last year, and I was really inspired by all the things I found on there. I started making activities that met my students specific needs. I have now opened my very own TPT store! I am so excited to be able to share the ideas that I have with fellow teachers. Check out my store below.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jennifer-Hollingsworth-5705

Math Story Problem PostersFraction Castles Math CenterSuperheroes Parts of SpeechA Walk in the Desert Reading Street Unit 1 Week 4 Reading Center

I have some literacy and math activities and posters on there now, but many more activities and posters are coming soon.

Stay tuned for a series on getting my room ready for this school year. I always love decorating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment