Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 4

Well I missed posting for day 3. I somehow thought that I had posted about it. Oh well, I will just skip to Day 4. I have all the decoration ready, except for a few labels that I still need to create.
Last night after I got home I made Superhero Months of the Year to hang up above the calendar.
I have them on my TpT store.

Soon I will have my Superhero Parts of Speech printed and hung up. I am frustrated that I haven't been able to get that done yet.

My reading wall.

I redid my objective board to add superhero labels. These will be up on TpT soon.

The beginning of my math wall. Plus, I have the book boxes started.


This is my brand new bulletin board outside my door. It was put up two days ago.

I figured out how to take panorama pictures on my phone. Here is my room taken from the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment