Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sale! Sale! Sale! My first TpT Sale!

The title of my post has two meanings. First, (the intended meaning) is that it is time for the Teacher's Pay Teachers Back to School Sale! Everyone one of my products is 20% off. If you add the code BTS13 at checkout you get an extra 10% off of everything. There are many things I love about back to school (as well as things I don't love) but the very best thing is the back to school sales. Go check out my sale at the link below.


The second meaning of the title of my post is that I made my first sale on TpT! I have only had an active store for a few weeks and I started with only two or three products. I now have about 20 products and I am so excited to actually sell something. I am excited to continue to create products this year and I hope to sell more.

This past week my husband and I have been working on a really awesome project for my youngest daughter. We finally finished tonight. Tomorrow I will have a full post complete with pictures of the amazing things my husband can think up.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first sale! Very exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing the awesome project!!

    ReplyDelete