Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 2

Day 2 (This was actually last Tuesday)
Today I got a lot of decorating done. I have a long way to go still, but at least there is some color. Plus, I always like to leave it a little bare at the beginning because I end up adding so much during the year. Here is what I have done so far.
 Bulletin Board behind my desk. The border is superheroes to go with my theme. I actually figured out after I took the picture that the border has horizontal and vertical pieces, so I have changed out the vertical ones.
 This is my Whole Brain Teaching area. I don't know if I will leave it here or not. I had it here last year, but I had a much smaller computer table. I will need to see if I can reach a scoreboard here or not.
I got this hundred chart two years ago from Donors Choose. It is supposed to be a floor chart, but it is just not quite big enough to use the way I wanted to. I had stuff stacked on the counter here last year, but I moved it elsewhere this year. I thought this would be the perfect way to help keep the counter cleaned off. Plus you can see the hundred chart from any desk in the room.

My TEs and hanging files. Plus superheroes hanging above the windows.

This is my writing wall area. The blank area is for the superheroes parts of speech that can be found on my TpT store.http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jennifer-Hollingsworth-5705 I just need the color printer in the computer lab to be set up so I can print, laminate and hang it up. The baskets are for turning in different types of work.

Objective board and my favorite no whining sign. Its amazing how the kids will reference it by the end of the year to tell others to stop whining. 

That's it for now. I still have pictures for Day 3 that I will try to get up tomorrow. Day 4 will not come until Thursday. After that Monday will be my first day of professional development. 

No comments:

Post a Comment