Friday, October 11, 2013

How did so much time go by????

I can't believe I haven't sat down here since September 21! I have had things to say, just not the time to write it down. How does it get to be so late at night each day without everything getting done? I WILL get better about that. But not now. Ha! Its time to leave to go to school. Here's a peak at what I will be writing about this weekend.
Donor's Choose - I got a project funded!!! Check back to see what I got.
Some fun activities for place value and open number lines. (Some are available on my TpT store)
My Review the Rooms are going really well.
We got a dog!!!
Skate Night at Cristina's school.
We are going to the TCU football game on Saturday and The State Fair of Texas on Sunday.

So much to write about!!!

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment