Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fair Day!!!

I have been working really hard this year to finish all school work by the time I leave school on Friday. And I can't stay late on Fridays because Cristina has gymnastics practice, so I really have to work to get it done. I have been doing it. I leave my classroom with all plans planned, copies copied and filed and everything cleaned up and ready to go. This has left me free on the weekends to enjoy my family. Last week I did that my going to the fair with them. Here is our fair day in pictures.
Victoria has really gotten over her fear of animals and wanted to feed every animal in the petting zoo.


The girls really loved getting to pet this animal.

Trying out the Springfree trampoline is always a favorite.


The girls found these big pillow rocks on fake grass and thought it was the best playground ever. They really loved jumping and falling on them.


Victoria was harder to get a picture of, but I finally got one.

Dressed as a cowgirl.

Posing with a Big Tex head in the Big Tex exhibit.

The Little Hands on the Farm is another favorite.

He really wanted to get one of these last year but didn't. He made sure to get one this year. When no one thought he could finish it he ate it all to prove he could. He then didn't eat anything else the rest of the day. That is a lot of corn dog.

At the end of a long fair day it nice to have older cousins around to help tired little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment