Sunday, December 1, 2013

Elf on the Shelf Day 1

      Last year Cristina came home from school each day talking about the Elf on the Shelf that lived in her classroom. She very much wanted one for home and therefore so did her sister. We set off one night while she was at practice to find one. We found something so much better for our daughters who love imaginative play. Plush Elf on the Shelves that you can touch! Their story is a little different. They have a poem that says "I'm not the Elf on the Shelf that you know. I do not fly through ice and snow. My job is to simply stay here and play. You can touch me, and squeeze me, and play all day."
      Last year it was a bit of a struggle to get the elves to do anything creative, but I have a feeling that they have been thinking up ideas all year long.


Bedtime hit right in the middle of wrapping presents. 
The elves tried to help us finish. The girls loved what a mess they made of the tape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment